Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Workout - Its a tough one!!!

This morning, I was not able to go to my Class . . . Sad!!! But, I figure I am going to have a killer workout at home to make up for it! I found these pictures all on Pinterest. 

I used 8 pound free weights, a chair, and my pole ( to hold onto for abs ) 

I started with this.

After each set of a 100, I did these . . .


15 x each Set. 

Then I did 100 reps of different arm exercises using the chair and the free weight. Just do what you know how to do for example, I did a lot of bicep curls and hammer curls.  

 Next I did this workout, I did each of these 20 x on each leg. Except for the squat jumps, I only did 15. 


After this set of exercises I went back to Arms and did 100 different reps with my 8 pound weights. 

I moved onto this, this is basic exercises that WORK! I did these without stopping. 


Last I finished up with 15 Sit Ups, and again did 100 different reps with my 8 pound weight and chair to work arms. 

This workout took me about 40 minutes, and I was sweating the entire time! This workout left me feeling shaky, that mean it must be good, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment