Monday, July 9, 2012

Good Morning Monday

I woke up this morning with one goal in mind . . . I am going to get to the 130's!!!! I put on my NEW workout pants, laced up my shoes, put on my iPod, and I ran. I ran for about 20 Minutes and went 2 miles. I wanted to run more, but it was HOT! I waited to late in the day to go running, and it was already 80 + Degrees. So I did a two mile loop and came home and did Arms, Abs and Legs for 30 minutes. Today my goal is to not stop, I am going to add little exercises throughout the day, for example when I finish mopping the floor I will do 10 Sit Ups, or when I finish the dishes, I will do 10 push ups.

Some of the workouts today I found on Pinterest. I used a set of 8 Pound Free weights and my Pole to hold onto for Abs. I had a great workout today! 







No comments:

Post a Comment