Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My life Changed. . .

Yesterday, was one of the hardest days I have had. Yesterday, I put my baby girl to sleep. Her name was Princess and she was a 6 year old Doberman. I loved this dog, so much. She was really the nicest dog you have ever met. She was so calm and sweet with my kids. We miss her so much, I miss her so much. Out of everyone in my family I have taken her death the hardest. I am so sad. She was my baby girl. We had her since she was 6 weeks old. She was not a dog, she was a member of our family.

She was very sick, she had so many health issues, we knew it was her time to return to heaven. We did not want her to suffer anymore. Before we took her, I got to spend about 10 minutes of alone time with her, we laid on the grass together, and we talked. I am so grateful for the special movements that I had with her.

My husband and I took her to the vet. I am so grateful that I had him by my side. I will never forget, holding her sweet head, hearing her take her last breath and the last words I whispered to her.

Today I made a movie to remember her life. I don't care if anyone does not like it, I made it for me. This video does have music to it, I am not trying to break copy write laws, I just love these songs for these pictures.


3 comments:

  1. :( Sweet video. Especially seeing her tiny next to Rex. The last part is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is so sad! I can't watch it all the way through without crying!!! Its still hard to believe she is gone.

      Delete
  2. was very touching Marissa. I cried too! It's always hard to say goodbye to our fur people. She will be waiting to greet you in heaven, giving you sweet puppy kisses. ((hugs)) to you.
    Love Karen De Haven

    ReplyDelete