Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Workout

Today I had a great sweaty workout! I have found it so much harder to workout in the Summer, it is so hot! I am waking up a little earlier, and changing things up, to stay motivated! I am at a healthy weight, and I have come so far, I sometimes think, I can just stop here. But I can't I want to loose that 4 more pounds, I want to see the 130's on the scale! I just have to keep reminding myself of what I really want! I am only 4 pounds away, I can NOT stop here! I will be in the 130's by the time of my next weigh in! I can do this!

Todays workout -

I found some new and older workouts on Pinterest. I put them all together, and had about a 35 minute workout. With about 10 minutes of stretching, before and after.

I started with this . . . 
In between each of these, I did a 10 variations of sit ups and crunches. 

Like these . . . . 


Then I used 8 Pound weights and lifted a little. I did 6 sets 10x each. 


Next I found this site HERE it is Shape Magazine 10 crunch free exercises. I did all of the 10x each. 

Last was a little stretching, and DONE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment